Gulf Coast Select offers quality training and mid-level competition for developmental players. Select teams are coached and trained by our professional staff coaches and expected to train 7-months out of the year.
Select teams practice 2 times per week and participate in the local competitive Division II league. It is common for Select teams to play 1-2 tournaments per year and/or an appropriate level STYSA Spring Cup. Although Select players will often participate in offseason camps, there is no expectation for teams to train year-round or in the offseason.
- 7-Month Training Season: August 1 – November 30 | March 1 – May 30 (approx. start and end dates)
- Professional head coach
- Individual Personal Development Plan (PDP)
- Training 2x/week, Pro Coach on Game Day
- Preseason Team Camp for fall and spring season included in price
- Competes in in local SYSA Division II Leagues
- High school aged teams will resume play after the HS season (approx. April 1) and participate in spring cups and/or college showcase events.
- College Placement Program Participation
- OTHER: Teams are encouraged to attend at least 1 tournament in both the fall and spring seasons.
Competitive Levels We Offer
Gulf Coast Soccer offers two levels of competitive soccer to provide players all ability and interest levels pathways to continue learning and growing as a team.
If you are looking for a more competitive and challenging training environment or playing level, please see the Gulf Coast Premier Webpage
Premier - for intermediate-to-advanced players who aspire to train and play at the highest level competition and strive to play college or professional soccer.
Select - for beginning-to-intermediate level competitive players