We look forward to your family joining our club!
Gulf Coast Soccer is a full-service club offering a variety of soccer programs for players of all ages and ability levels. If you are unsure which program is right for your child, please review our Programs Overview page or feel free to contact a member of our Registration Committee and someone will reply to you ASAP.
All practices, training and most games are held at the Gulf Coast Soccer Complex in mid-county.
READY TO REGISTER ONLINE NOW?
Click “Register Today!” to access the Demosphere Online Registration system and log-in. Be sure to update your contact information, phone numbers, and email address, if needed. If you are a new user, you can create a login with your email or login with Facebook or Google+.
Need help getting started? See our How to Create an Account and Register in Demosphere guide.
ONLINE REGISTRATION DATES: December 7 - February 7th (updated)
IN-PERSON REGISTRATION DATES
January 16th, 30th (10 AM - 2 PM)
GC Soccer Complex, 5601 Twin City Hwy., Port Arthur, TX. 77642
Practice & Training Start Dates
- Janaury 18th - Premier (Division 1)
- February 1st - COE Academy
- February 22nd - Select (Division 2)
- February 22nd - all Recreational
- March 27th - Preseason In-house Warm-up Jamboree (Recreational & COE Academy) - NEW in 2021!
April 10th through May 15th
Fall Registration Fee Schedule (multi-child discount & payment plan available)
Did you know!
- Payment Plans - Gulf Coast Soccer offers convenient payment plans for soccer registration. Choose the payment plan just before processing your payment.
- Multi-Child Option - If you have multiple children playing, choose the multi-child option.
- Financial Assistance - If you need finanancial assistance to participate, please fill out the Financial Aid Application form and send it in. We will review and get back to you within 1 week.
If you have any questions about registration, please email Kelli at firstname.lastname@example.org.