All players, both current Gulf Coast Soccer players, and future players should register for tryouts/evaluations using the button or link below. If you have any questions about tryouts or placement on a competitive team, please contact Director of Coaching Roy Lassiter at DOC@gcysc.com
- CURRENT Gulf Coast families can use their existing Demosphere login information to register for tryouts/evaluations.
- NEW families to Gulf Coast Soccer need to create a simple "family" account in Demosphere using an email address or your Facebook or Google+ login.
- Tryouts are for 2012 birth year players and older who are interested in playing for Gulf Coast Soccer.
- This year Gulf Coast will form a PreSelect U10 (birth year 2012) team for both boys and girls. Player interested in trying out for the U10 PreSelect team or a U11 team should register for the Competitve Evaluations.
SPRING 2022 DIVISION II SUPPLEMENTAL TRYOUT/PLAYER EVALUATION SCHEDULE
WHERE: Gulf Coast Soccer Complex, 5601 Twin City Hwy., Port Arthur, TX. 77642
|Date||Time||Age Group||Gender||Birth Years|
|January 24th & 27th||5:30-7 PM||U11-U13||Boys & Girls||2009-2012|
|January 24th & 27th||7:00-8:30 PM||U14-U19||Boys & Girls||2008-2003|
Note: HS teams will begin training in March after HS season is over.
Spring Schedule for Division II
February 21st - Division II training begins
March 5-6 - Cajun Rush Tourney, Lafayette (optional)
March 19-20 - BYSC tourney, Beaumont (optional)
March 26 - Opening day
End of Season Tourney (TBD)
For Division I Information and Tryouts, Visit our partner Refer to Coastal Premier Alliance
Who Should Register:
- Current Gulf Coast players need to confirm they are attending the "FREE" Tryout/Evaluation event by registering HERE
- New players to Gulf Coast Soccer need to confirm they are attending the "FREE" Tryout/Evaluation event for 2021/2022 season also need to register HERE.
- Any recreational or academy player interested in trying out for a Gulf Coast competitive team should register for the "FREE" Tryout/Evaluation event HERE.
Who Should Attend Tryouts:
1. All players born between 2012 and 2003 interested in playing on a 2021/2022 competitive team this spring.
2. All new players to Gulf Coast Soccer.
3. All Goalkeepers
4. Players born in 2012 that wish to try out for a 2011 (U11) team
Learn More About our Competitive Programs