Gulf Coast Soccer is a volunteer-run organization. We need volunteer coaches, board members, and committee members to help plan, organize and run the club so we can provide the best possible experience for our players. We welcome you to consider joining our management team.
CURRENT OPENINGS (as of October 10-10-2021)
Volunteer Coordinator - The VC acts as a liaison between the club and potential volunteers. He/she helps the club organize volunteers to meet various club needs, perform specific tasks or projects, and generally make it easier for volunteers to get involved and complete their tasks. Job duties include attending board meetings, making a list of activities or tasks that need to be done and contacting coaches and team managers to get resources to complete the tasks. The average time investment is about 2-4 hours per week in season.
Senior Recreational Program Director - The Senior Recreation Director manages and oversees the administrative functions of the Senior Recreational program including:
- Registration assistance
- Coaching recruitment and retention
- Practice FIeld Scheduling
- Schedule Distribution
- Identification and communication of tournaments, jamborees, etc.
- Communication of playoff and Spring Cup schedules and deadlines.
- Assist recruitment and retention of qualified coaches within the U11-U19 age groups.
- Facilitate communication between the Board of Directors, Director of Coaching/Technical Director, and other coaches in the Division 3 Recreational program.
- Participate in the Programs/Player Development Committee.
Scheduler/Scorekeeper - The Scheduler/Scorekeeper manages and maintains the clubs in-house game schedules and to represents the club in the creation and management of association managed schedules. The Scheduler/Scorekeeper retrieves, records and manages weekly game score cards and keeps league standings current.
Committees are extremely important to the club. They provide seasonal manpower during peak times to important functions of the club. Committees are a great way for people wanting to help and support the club but may not have time or be able to commit to a year round board position. Refer to the club bylaws for more details about each committee or reach out to the committee chair.
- Budget & Finance Committee
- Club Planning Committee
- Marketing & Communications Committee
- Facility Maintenance Committee
- Programs/Player Development Committee
- Fundraising Committee
- Sponsorship & Grant Committee
- Registration Committee
- Spirit Store, Concessions & Uniform Committee
If you have an interest in filling one of the volunteer positions below, please contact the club President Keith Riggs at firstname.lastname@example.org or email email@example.com now and someone will contact you about the position you are interested in.